Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello everyone, It's Thursday February 18th and I am trying to make the most of the blog experience. It's a beautiful sunny day in South Carolina, still cool but we are warming up each day. I am already planning my spring time activities, getting the yard cleaned up and planning my garden and lanscaping ideas for when the weather gets a little better. Everyone have a blessed day.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I can't wait for spring or what we call it up here in Maine "mud season".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, it's Monday March 1, and my calendar for the day is full, so please leave a message at the beep and I will try to return your message, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello world, typical Monday I am swamped with a million things to do and take care of and not enough time, welcome to my madness. I keep forgetting about this blog thing, and I am still having trouble moving around and getting posts and leaving posts for other people but I keep hoping I will figure it out one of these days, have a good one I must get back to the crazy life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is Tuesday the day before the big green day, St. Patricks day, I am not Irish but I have always been one to celebrate as many holidays as I can, I always cook a corned beef and usually cabbage. It is a beautiful day in the south today we have lots of sunshine and looks to be a nice afternoon, to bad I have so much homework to do, sometimes I get discouraged about how much work is involved and for just a minute or two I consider giving up on school, but like all the times before my good sense kicks me in the butt and tells me to not even think about it...........have a blessed week all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like doing peer reviews, I don't like being critical of someone even though I understand that it is helpful to them, it's just not in my nature, it's a hard task for me. Besides it is so beautiful out, spring is finally here and I would rather be gardening and working in the yard.

    ReplyDelete