Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Living in So. Carolina with my fiance, a country girl who gardens, bakes, cooks, and crafts. Mother, grandmother, and 1st time college student at the age of 54. It's all exciting, scary, fun, and I am determined to make the most of the second half of my life, look out world."
Hi everyone, I am a little frustrated right now, having some problems setting up, can't seem to copy and paste the entire URL address I guess. I will keep working on it hope it will come together soon.
ReplyDeleteThis looks good for being your first time. Do not give up you are doing great for being an old dog, though I highly dout it.
ReplyDeleteThis old cat has learned a few new tricks herself. It took me a little while to get my blog to come up. As long as you stay willing to learn you will do great
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteAll the great cooks need to stick together….
This is a new and interesting new discussion forum. I thought that the reading this week was fascinating. Imagine being hypnotized and being able to remember your birth? Professor Leary believed that to unlock the highest form of human consciousness using psychedelics were a viable means.
What do you think? Do you think that we have the ability to achieve the highest form of consciousness that humans can achieve without chemical means?